2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me. Help me ease my mind. My mental health is bad and I just need help clearing my head, easing my mind, getting through today. Please.
Replies
4
Views
21
Pray for my deteriorating health and lack of income to sustain myself and family. Pray for a job and success of business and farm.
Replies
4
Views
24
I ASK FOR PRAYER FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING TODAY
Replies
5
Views
28
been fighting heavy things for a bit of time now and confused abt what is going on the other morning I had a dream that the devil had a tight hold on me and I can't get out of it no matter how hard I was trying I was praying I was calling on the Name of Jesus I was fasting I was quoting...
Replies
2
Views
47
Praise the Lord ###. ### request is ### ### is waiting for ### ###. ###, ###. ###, ###. ###, ###. ###, ###. ###, ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###...
Replies
3
Views
16
Life has always been hard for me. But, lately everything is a wreck. I am tired, emotionally, physically and mentally.
Replies
2
Views
54
Please pray for God's will, blessings, and protection over my husband and I. Please pray that every area of our lives are blessed. Please pray that every decision we make and every action we take will result in positive outcomes. There are a few things I am worried about right now. Please pray...
Replies
4
Views
21
Lord Jesus fill me with holy spirit....plz i really love you
Replies
4
Views
18
My children ### and ### ### is appearing for 10th grade exam in March ###. They are working hard but while writing they can’t remember what they studied. We are worried about them. Please pray for them. God bless you all.
Replies
3
Views
17
Lord, my enemies are rising against me. They are trying to destroy me, my thoughts, and my mind. You said you would save me... please stop them in their tracks. Do not let them be successful in destroying my relationship with ###. Please protect us and draw us closer... believing for TOTAL...
Replies
5
Views
23
Back
Top Bottom