2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ###, an only child aged ###, who has taken his own life. Please also pray for all his family who are devastated.
Replies
3
Views
39
Court today. Please pray for a most beneficial outcome. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
11
A lady named ### is very sick lots of testing going on pray that she doesn't have cancer. Also pray for ### who needs a job by the end of March.
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray with me that I will get an affordable place to stay urgently
Replies
7
Views
33
I pray with you for ###, I've been in my second abusive relationship until recently, leaving me stone broke and physically impaired in my right foot. I forgave him but he just don't seem to see how good I've been to Him. Pray with me that the Lord will keep me safe from harm wherever I go and...
Replies
6
Views
21
Thanks & bless you. Please pray for my forgiveness & mercy for my ### and mistakes I've regretted.
Replies
5
Views
19
brother ### plz pray for my husband ...he is alcoholic nd i m depressed plz pray for my family we need ur pray
Replies
5
Views
22
Lord please hear my prayers and restore everything that I have messed up in my life most importantly my relationship with ###. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
210
God should make me to be more sensitive to his voice and leading, and swift in obedient to him. That Kingdom Dignity Christian Centre will grow, and God will move us to a great place of worship where our prayers will be answer in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
48
Please pray for me that I get a government permanent regular job.
Replies
4
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom