2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

The man I loved dearly has changed and doesn’t want to marry me. I don’t wish to live, see no future. I want to sleep and never wake up. The fear of losing him is too much for my soul to fight. Please pray he comes back to me. I beg each of you. I’m so dead right now, is there anybody who can...
Replies
3
Views
72
please man of God pray for ###.... break every chain that is holding my blessings ...pray for my break through, deliverance and heal me any diseases that is in my body in Jesus mighty name ... thank you
Replies
3
Views
18
Am going through my worst life. Marital problems, infidelity, alcohol, pornography, unfaithfulness, and my wife is unforgiving, she is insulting, my kids fight. I fight with my wife every day. Quarrels every time. My first born bedwetting, my daughter is all possessed I can see by her actions...
Replies
3
Views
56
Replies
2
Views
14
I desire a new car. My own apartment. New job.
Replies
3
Views
20
Almighty God, I pray for forgiveness for all my sins, known, unknown, seen, unseen. Through Christ our Lord Amen
Replies
4
Views
25
Lord Jesus, I am afraid about my husband's breathing tests tomorrow. Please let it be okay, give him a good report, and give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness. Also, my sister's doctor's appointment scared her this week, saying her pap smear showed some abnormal cells. Lord, You...
Replies
8
Views
96
Father God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings you continue to shower upon me. Praying for love and patience and understanding in all that's happening. Pls guide me this year. Pls help open opportunities for me. Help me be patience enough. Thank you Father God! These I ask...
Replies
3
Views
17
Please pray for my little niece she's ### years old losing blood they're taking her to another hospital pray that her levels will be back to normal in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
24
COME TO OUR AID FATHER WE ARE POOR AND NEAR POVERTY LIVING NEARLY ON NOTHING GETTING TAXED TO DEATH AT 40 PERCENT LET US GO BACK TO 10% TAX AND LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN ALL LIVES SHOW US YOUR KINDNESS AND MERCY GIVE TO US ALL OUR DAILY NEEDS FORGIVE US FOR DOING WRONG LET US FORGIVE OTHERS FOR...
Replies
4
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom