2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Blessed day...please help me pray that ### will be deliver from demonic attack and controlling his mind....pain of the past, grudges, anger, hatred, pride and too much jealousy.
Replies
4
Views
17
Please continue to pray that God will completely heal my ### of arthritis in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
14
Plz pray for me to get through with my home soon
Replies
4
Views
16
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and in good health. Please pray that I get to work safe and please pray that my health is good. Please pray for my home to be safe. And please pray for my mom and my fam to be safe and in good health. And please pray for financial needs. And please...
Replies
4
Views
16
Dear prayer team This is ###, a secret believer from a Hindu family. I am suffering from a health problem since many days. I have a continuous radiating burning sensations in left side of the abdomen and back. I am using medicines but found no results. Only God has to heal my health. I...
Replies
4
Views
18
I have been sick. I have been looking for a full time job. I feel like all my relationships are strained. My finances are stressing me. I'm trying to heal on so many levels.
Replies
6
Views
18
Please pray for me that I get a government permanent regular job in Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
14
Dear All Please pray for my husband's job as he has not succeeded in any interview past 4 months..we have a kid..struggling financially..lot of debts to repay..please brothers and sisters require your continued prayers for our family in this difficult stage for peace at home and mental...
Replies
3
Views
26
I am problem of economically. Full struggling my life, now my financial condition full ###. My business stop, and I want marry ### ###. God help to me please. I will depend you Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
21
i ask for your prayers today. i am not feeling very well and i hope it is not the medication and also i hope it is not the flu either. i pray i feel better in the hours to come amen thank you all for praying for me. you are all family to me! Glory be to God
Replies
4
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom