2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

pray God heals my knee so I can do walk around jobs, pray I get more Christian friends to hang with, also that the bedbugs I've had don't come back, and that God helps me to lose more weight, I've been prediabetic and I'm trying to prevent it from turning into diabetes, also, that my neighbors...
Replies
2
Views
71
Hi. Please I will need your help. I believe I am useless a father of two but I don't even know where my children are because of hardship. I need prayers for deliverance and blessings.
Replies
2
Views
17
Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest today. I have been praying hard everyday over this prayer request for ### and I. Please give me the opportunity to make it work with ###, Please don't take it away before it even gets started. I claim this In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
19
I desire a new car. My own apartment. New job Mark 11:24
Replies
2
Views
27
Thank You Lord for bringing us together. May you continue to Bless us so we can be a blessing to other people whoever needs our help. Bless our 2 daughters wherever they are. I'm praying for our family our safety, good health and long life. Amen Jesus
Replies
2
Views
91
Thank you for the opportunity, please pray for me to get a well paying job, as we are in need of a home, and to be able to help others as well.
Replies
2
Views
22
Dear Abba Father in the Name of my Lord Christ Jesus bless our daily walk through Your presence and forgiv###. Please Father help me to hear, understand and obey Your Holly Holly Holly Voice and Word. Amen amen
Replies
2
Views
22
Thank You Lord God for showing me what my brother and sister-in-law did to me which has caused me much pain, deprived me of my inheritance, and was so painful I could not even face my parents' respective funerals for fear of coming face to face with these two and their cruelty. I choose to...
Replies
3
Views
34
Please pray urgently for me as I goofed up again at work. Hope it's get rectified and my team leader shouldn't tell at me. Please help me pray right now urgently.
Replies
4
Views
19
Hello, I need prayer help in finding the right guy to be my life partner and a job.
Replies
10
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom