2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

God will you please help me to get a job and help me to overcome my deep fear and anger.
Replies
4
Views
18
Our father God I come to u I need u to bless my boyfriend today my boyfriend has court and I want everything to go right I want him to come home and I will do everything in my power to change him I will try make him change the type of life he his living I will try do my best to get him from...
Replies
3
Views
29
sir ### sath ek aurat ### karti hai uska name ### hai aur uska tabiyat kuch din se kharab hai aur doctor ko dikhane ke baad v kuch pta nhi chal rha hai sir aap log iske liye prayer kren taki iska tabiyat jaldi thik ho aur prabhu ka mahima ho dhanyavaad.
Replies
2
Views
41
Father God, Thank you for everything in my life right now. I know I don't deserve it. But thank you for it. I Pray that you will bless my new relationship with ###. I Pray that all of our family members will accept it. And I Pray Lord that neither one of our exes will come back and try and get...
Replies
3
Views
17
Jesus please let me get my refund tomorrow or the next day. I have so many bills to pay and we hardly have any food and have to pay the landlord. We have a turnoff notice for the electricity. Please let them give me a few more days to pay. Please also let my daughter's interview go well and...
Replies
5
Views
27
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, please say a prayer for me and our family when you are able. We are caring for special needs children and going through a new homestudy to give a home to a lil fella. There are many trials. My husband is very much needed in ministry and has great responsibilities...
Replies
6
Views
26
I know there's no such thing as too much prayer, so please continue to lift up ### and I in prayer. Please continue to pray the good lord to restore our marriage, there's still zero communication between us, but I'm still standing in the gap. Still praying the other woman be removed from his...
Replies
4
Views
71
God our father, our only living God, in Jesus your son's name I ask you to please bless ### who is mentally disturbed and make him have peace in mind and heart. Please bless your daughter ### and let the week be great, helping her to achieve her month's target, and please bless ### granting him...
Replies
3
Views
40
Lord Jesus/Respected Pastorji, I pray, beg and prostrate before you to kindly bless me financially as I have debts to the tune of Rs.###.###.###. I am age ### and have no support of anybody. I am an born Hindu but I have been regularly visiting church since ### years and offering my prayers...
Replies
3
Views
24
Replies
2
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom