2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a birthday, asking for remembrance and understanding from a significant person.
Replies
12
Views
27
Replies
6
Views
15
Father Lord we wanna thank and praise You for all Your mercy and grace upon ###'s mum through this tough period Lord. we continue to hold on tightly to Your hands and to Your promises that You will keep her safe through this recovery period. Lord we lift up the results of the operation in Your...
Replies
5
Views
21
Baby of ### stomach problem vomitings 2 days onwards..he was in PICU at ### hospital plzzz pray for baby and give strength to my family..
Replies
5
Views
14
### doesn’t lose control of her bladder anymore. She shaves her legs, gets a kegel weight, gets her income back easily and fast now, no more going without for ### for now on. Bind up the spirit of infirmity, spoil all their goods now in Jesus Name.
Replies
5
Views
111
Prayer for ### to give up her worldly ways and humble down. She has a lot of pride, backbiting, hatred for parents and in-laws. She insults them. That she will change her ways and seek the Lord. ###
Replies
7
Views
19
HEAvenly Father, thank you so much so far everything I have prayed for here has come to pass I am very thankful. I would like to pray once again for my brother ### who secured a visa appointment this thursday at the ### embassy. I pray his interview goes well and I also pray after the reviews he...
Replies
8
Views
19
I am meeting with another Christian every Monday to talk about business. I believe his business skills may be even worse than mine and I spend a lot of the session supporting him, helping him get over his past failures, and focus on the past in general. Please pray that God would bless us both...
Replies
7
Views
61
I want my dad to stay happy and in joy and as was before ..all sorrow and depression must leave .. please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
16
Struggling to recover my money. People who owe me are refusing to pay me back.
Replies
6
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom