2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

BROKEN GOD take my; Broken Heart Broken Family Broken Marriage Broken Me And see if it can be fixed.... I'm so broken the tears just roll off my face.... 💔
Replies
6
Views
13
Please pray for me to help poor people in the world please pray for me to get 1 million dollar in my account. My account number is ###. ###. Amen
Replies
3
Views
12
Pray for a friend in ### God knows his needs
Replies
6
Views
59
Dear Father, I need you to show me and direct me. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
19
In Jesus mighty name heal me head to toe and rebuke and rebuke infected finger and Stop hair falling out, tighten everything from coming down. Praise You my Lord, by Your mighty Protecting Miraculous name Hallelujah Amen!
Replies
6
Views
16
Please I have my exams tomorrow please pray that I should write well I feel very afraid and nervous because I'm not well in exam hall I should be alright and write my exam well so please guide and give me the strength and knowledge to write my exam well God
Replies
2
Views
44
I wanted to lift my friend out in ###. She found out today that she has cancer in her left breast. It is not in her lyphnod. That is a good thing according to her doctor. We have been friends since ### when I was in service. Thank you that she recovers fine she is also taking care of her mom...
Replies
12
Views
132
Jesus please give a good medical report to my husband this ### and give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness 😭in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
26
Views
261
Prayer for my spiritual eyes to be opened and also for God grace to direct me to the right path.
Replies
7
Views
15
It is time for my husband ### medical grant to be renewed by January of next year. Pray he gets approved again. Have to submit the paperwork by next month. I need no red tape. Jesus take control.
Replies
7
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom