2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me am having surgery this morning. My name is ### thanks.
Replies
10
Views
64
Please pray for my relationship with ### so that we can have a lifetime relationship, Amen
Replies
5
Views
52
PLEASE PRAYER FOR MY DAUGHTER ### WHO IS GOING TO APPEAR FOR HER EXAM ON THE ###/###/#### TO DO WELL AND GET GOOD MARK AND TO GET A JOB IN THE FIELD SHE IS LOOKING FOR BE SUCCESSFUL IS ASK THIS IN THE NAME OF JESUS NAME ###
Replies
4
Views
15
मेरा रेलवे का Exam है। जो कि एक RPR POLICE का Exam 19 December से सुरू हो रहा है। और दूसरा railway loco pilot का Exam 24 December को है। मेरे लिए प्रथना करे कि मैं इस Exam में प्रभु सफलता को दे और मै प्रभु के सेवा मे मदद कर साकू।
Replies
4
Views
15
Pray for ### on regular basis and not leave me hanging, and I pray I get my taxes back soon; didn't receive anything. Pray I can get more hours at work and we work weekends.
Replies
5
Views
145
Please pray for all retrenched workers who are going home at this time especially those with ### to take care of. Also remembering all people everywhere including family, friends and my pray partners.
Replies
4
Views
49
Please Lord grant Your Love that covers a multitude of sins to cover misunderstanding in those who are helping hurting folks please let Your Mercy Agape humility forgiveness flow to measure of the need Above all, have fervent and unfailing love for one another, because love covers a multitude of...
Replies
5
Views
108
Lord please guide me in my today's work and help me to resolve all my work related issues. Thanks, ###.
Replies
6
Views
49
I plane for baby but I am not conceive I don't know what is problem and also I take treatment for ### yrs continuously but results are negative I am so depressed plz pray for me
Replies
7
Views
45
Dear Brethren. Can you pray for my siblings whom we lost our both parents past months and we are suffering from the spirit separation and financial bondage. My children are suffering from wounds in their heads always. Lord set us free.
Replies
9
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom