2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I am in a big trouble, my relationship took a crucial turn on 12th of November 2018, everything shattered from then, and all this happened just because we had one problem and that is, religion I am a Christian and my partner is a Hindu, we both were in a relationship for past 3 years and we are...
Replies
5
Views
21
Hi Please pray for ### as ### am waiting on a breakthrough for a job. ### applied to a few and need a miracle. ### believe in miracles and that the Lord will answer miraculously every prayer request in His time.
Replies
5
Views
11
My name is ### from ###. I have ### many years ago so pray for my name and heal me.
Replies
5
Views
127
Please pray for me so that God may answer my internal prayer requests in Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen
Replies
7
Views
16
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I believe for interpretation of dreams I had early this morning. A sort of tour, with great incredible buildings. Going down a beautiful coastal road passing through these structures. A voice that said ### a month. An inside grotto with a pool and fish for...
Replies
5
Views
17
Mera name bhojrani ### hii. Mere job ke liye prayer kariye sir. 3yer se try ker rhi hun lest time per discolyfai hun jati hun. Mere fainesiyal cundision bahut kharab hii. Mai karaj me dub GUI hun.
Replies
6
Views
12
Lord, thank you for all the Blessings! Lord bring me your loving PEACE! Lord, fill my heart with the Christmas joy and love of the season. Lord, I ask that you heal all those suffering and bring Christmas miracles to all those praying on site and in general. Send the Holy Spirit to us. Open our...
Replies
15
Views
56
wisdom, knownledge and understanding, and my secret sins God should help me out!
Replies
7
Views
10
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
7
Views
11
Very important Unspoken request Heavenly father knows all details. Thank you dear friends =), Also please pray for my protection from danger and harm in Yahshua name LORD Jesus Christ.. Our Redeemer, Father please provide this opportunity this Wednesday I pray that ### will say Yes.. to me you...
Replies
8
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom