2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

No more bouncing for ### anymore. ### gives ### the best gifts this year he decides he needs to take excellent care of ### for now on in Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
52
Dear Members So much thanks for prayers as I turn ### on December ###. Secondly, there is so much evil machinations against my life by known and unknown enemies. kindly pray for their defeat and frustration in all their evil machinations against my destiny and future.
Replies
8
Views
17
Pray for my newborn baby she's sick and she's at the ###.
Replies
10
Views
34
Ente joliyil epo vannu erikunna Ramadan eduth maattanea..... Koode nilkanea ammea
Replies
4
Views
9
1 Mr ###. ###. ### is a drug addict with a swollen lungs 2 Dr. ###. ###. ### is an alcoholic. 3 Mr ###. ###. ### is bad for everything. Please do kindly pray for ### for deliverance.
Replies
6
Views
37
A boy his name is ### from Muslim community did witchcraft at ### my wife to brake our relationship, she started to hate me don't even want to talk with me or hear my name plz pray let my wife stop thinking of that boy and stop talking with that boy. I don't know what is going to happen and she...
Replies
5
Views
22
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, Please pray for me that I will get a good job soon. May God shower his blessings on my family. AMEN! Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
63
I’m ###, doing my finally year MBBS. My exams are on Dec ### for which my preparation is very poor. I had lots of distractions and I was unable to cover a lot of portions. I am very worried about my exams. Please pray for me. Only God can perform a miracle and help me to go through these exams...
Replies
9
Views
118
Please pray for my daughter to change her mind in going to a paying guest house and has some understanding mind, tks
Replies
5
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom