2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for a man I met a few days ago. He is from ###, ### and was in ### for Thanksgiving. His car broke down and didn't have a way back home. I gave him all the money I had on me which covered all but $###.00 he needed for a bus ticket. Please pray he was able to make it back home. He...
Replies
6
Views
28
Plz pray for my friend's father ### oru land problem aniyayama police case la problem so family romba mana kastathula irukanga na (esaya 25.1) varthaya solli aruthal sonnen kandippa fast ellathaum en Jesus success mudiparnu solliruken plz pray for my friend's famil### salvation and problem salve...
Replies
3
Views
23
Please pray for me as I go to take drive. I'm asking the Lord to cover me and the car going there and bringing me safely back. Thank you for praying for me.
Replies
5
Views
17
Jesus Christ, you alone do I serve and worship! To you alone be all Glory, Honor and Praise! Thank you for saving my soul, and my life. Thank you for all the times you have protected and healed me, even when I didn't even know about it. I come to you, asking for help. Even though I'm a saved...
Replies
5
Views
42
Dear Lord, please reverse the curses that have ended up on ### Thank you
Replies
3
Views
14
Business me Thailand tour achieve hone ke liya or ### me job me liya water/Honey I want.pls call me . Thank you Jesus. ### ke number per phone nahi lagata hai many time calls karti hu.pls answer me.
Replies
3
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a marriage.
Replies
4
Views
23
Pray that God will heal ### and ###'s eyes from all infirmities, and that God will keep our eyes healthy exceedingly abundantly more than I can ask or imagine.
Replies
4
Views
15
Praying for much needed breakthroughs and answers as well as spiritual growths.
Replies
8
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom