2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me to get a job abroad so that I can settle my family.
Replies
4
Views
14
Please pray for my son in his Apologetics and his AP Chemistry test. He needs divine help in both classes. Please pray that he ends the semester strong and is able to maintain his excellent scholastic record.
Replies
7
Views
15
Prayer for my child ###, newborn baby, admitted to hospital in critical condition, with washroom problem.
Replies
7
Views
12
Lord Kindly grant peace, happiness, and health to all of our ### at home amen
Replies
7
Views
41
Please pray for me to pass OET exam which will be on December ###.
Replies
5
Views
14
D
Lord please let people see the good in me. Let me be valued by someone. I beg this in the name of the Holy Spirit/amen
Replies
6
Views
18
"Our Father in heaven, May Your Name be Honored. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil...
Replies
5
Views
58
Plz give me my ### back plzzz pray for me plzz
Replies
5
Views
18
stomach cramps heavy period this morning make it stop cold and raining hoping it doesn't pour down rain so I can take my bike to work
Replies
6
Views
15
I pray for my ### and ### good health. I also pray for my ### studies; she has to study well. AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom