2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My request is, pray for my ###, I need God's hand to bless me run my maize mill,
Replies
5
Views
23
Praise God. My husband ### is in wrong connection with a girl in working place. He don't care or concern for me n my one ### kid. Problem going gor one year. I'm tired of fighting with h. I'm mentally so depressed. He don't spend for me. Please help me.
Replies
7
Views
25
please help me pray that I should find a job I have been applying but to no avail also pray for me that the holy spirit should manifest in my life
Replies
5
Views
16
Can my home loan be paid in 5 working days or else the finance company will sell it. Please pray that my house is not mortgaged. All I need is to meet my payment dues which is $###.##. and later next year I will arrange my
Replies
5
Views
20
Praying also on crowns not right, roots exposed and molars moving growing down and they don't want to do anything after paying excessive amounts. Lord heal these crowns from anymore damage and convict these people to compensate us quickly. You can do any miracles and on our case, that they...
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for a sweet sister in Christ, ###. She is having MS flare ups and needs prayers that her doctors will admit her into the hospital. She is in a lot of pain and needs all the prayer support she can get. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
23
Please pray for my school and I'm trying to sell my school but not getting any customers, so please do pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
12
Hi I am ### here, please pray for me, my mind, heart and soul is very disturbed, feeling very restless and troubled, me and my husband had a small misunderstanding, he is not talking to me well, he is so formal with me, that hurts, could you please for me, I wish to make peace with him and be...
Replies
5
Views
27
Pray for ### colon problem to heal soon please
Replies
6
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom