2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me to score S grade in my first sem degree exams.
Replies
4
Views
14
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day in her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
6
Views
14
I praise our LORD for never forsaking me even before I knew Him. I pray our LORD will take over the problems I'm going through, amen.
Replies
5
Views
9
I'm on the coast, it's raining and there are mosquitoes, I'm asking God not to bite me. It cost me a lot to get here and it was not for that. It also itches and burns. My name is ###.
Replies
5
Views
27
Please pray for me and my ### to get our first child ### and bless our families.
Replies
5
Views
15
I am desperately praying for my transfer of work to another province so that I can always be with my ### and ###.
Replies
6
Views
215
Please pray for ### in ###. He has blood clots in each leg and lung and is very scared. He is only ###. Thankyou
Replies
5
Views
23
Please help me through your prayer, so that I may get success in my competitive exam soon.
Replies
7
Views
15
Pls pray for me to get the Job in ### and remove the all dificultees to got that job for me...... Amen
Replies
5
Views
14
Pray for our niece ### for protection and courage as she tells my sister she wants to come home; we raised her since she was born until the age of ### and she went to live with her biological mother and is now ### but has been very unhappy. My sister treats her as a prisoner and says she is her...
Replies
6
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom