2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord, please heal my ### from any gastrointestinal issues, and evil spirits and powers causing that. Diarrhea and cramps be gone in Jesus name, Pain in gastrointestinal system and any reflection pain be gone. Slowly eating soup, not only baken flower with water. Relaxed body mind and soul...
Replies
8
Views
34
I know a man of God he is having an illegal relationship with some women. My heart breaks when I hear this. Please, please, please pray for him to get delivered. I want to see a miracle... just nowwwee.
Replies
5
Views
34
God bless our house and protect ### for financial support and good health... Dear lord pls lessen my prayer for baby I need baby in our house we both waiting... God bless ###, ###, and ### and ### kids blessing and ### for good health and financial support God pls help all sick people
Replies
5
Views
14
i want to die please pray to God take ### in heaven
Replies
4
Views
26
Pray for my daddy God should heal him. God should heal my mum of diabetes. God Almighty should help me out, financial breakthrough, I need financial breakthrough in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
10
Lord please keep ### in good health and long life. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
17
To find a job, financial breakthrough, a husband, and God to give my family peace.
Replies
6
Views
16
Luis is always great to Joanna. He decides to give her a car. He dreams tonight how he gives Joanna a car, then he buys her a beautiful wedding ring and gives it to her for Christmas with signed papers. He gives her the home in his will. He gives Joanna everything that he wants to show his love...
Replies
5
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom