2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Sister, my daughter's in-laws and her husband are not good people. From the time she is married, there is no peace, it will make 20 years now on 10th of December. He raises hands, any part of the time takes knife. Their life is always in danger, he can & his people can go to any extend. So many...
Replies
6
Views
54
please pray for my health and some illness so i can do my responsibility obligation to my ### because i single mum, sister and student, my work and everything, i not happy anymore because of my health that stop me doing things i like, and specially have a lot of financial debt and needs, please...
Replies
7
Views
15
Pray for ### that her court case must be in favour of me and my intention to be fulfilled by Jesus Christ our Lord
Replies
6
Views
11
Pray for my neighbor and my friend's family. Pray for ###'s family and ###'s family.
Replies
2
Views
13
### is stranded in ###. Pray that a way will be made for ### to return to the US.
Replies
8
Views
18
Please pray for my left arm and elbow doesn't know what happened to it but God knows, thank you.
Replies
10
Views
94
I am a scratch ticket & keno addict. I have no other addictions but this addiction has ruined me. I'm trying to restore my life but with no money & no car this is extremely hard. My disability check is so small that I cannot make ends meet. It's precisely BECAUSE I have no income to speak of...
Replies
6
Views
75
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
9
Views
19
Thank You Jesus praise You Lord thank you all for the prayers for my ### his dr was positive please continue to stand in agreement with me for ongoing miracle healing of his lungs in Jesus Name amen
Replies
26
Views
118
Good evening friends, please pray for my healing from Lyme disease and to be able to keep working. God bless you my brothers and sisters.
Replies
25
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom