2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

pleases pray with me i pray for my two small ### who are having problems with their wifes.
Replies
7
Views
117
Please pray for me to get job soon. Pray for my family members.
Replies
9
Views
19
### gets a great boyfriend who ### can ### fall in love with who will be loyal, excellent, loving, and faithful to ### now.
Replies
5
Views
47
I'm very worried about ###. I'm begging you to please pray for him and our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
51
Please pray for my business to breakthrough in tenders and its financial. Amen
Replies
5
Views
14
Please pray for me to get money to start my business, to buy my own car and house. Pray for my mother to get well and my brother, they are sick, and also pray for my children.
Replies
6
Views
17
I am ###, blood clot in my leg so swelling and pain please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
121
### is well she easily cleans her room gets an even bed then before. ### doesn’t fight with ### at all anymore. ### has some money to get medicine God let it rain for ### now and always no more sadness for ###. ### is not crazy her mind is clear she is normal smart
Replies
3
Views
123
Should I post my prayer every day even when God hears once?
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray for me that I don't get married to a person because of whom my parents had become so abusive. He is fake, which my parents are not able to see... please help me, Jesus... please cancel this engagement and marriage.
Replies
4
Views
6
Back
Top Bottom