2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray for ### and our marriage. We need a miracle.
Replies
12
Views
31
thanks so much, pray for ### today for the good part of the week, pray for ###'s financial breakthrough in course of the week, pray for ### to have good relations with ###'s employer and ###'s fellow employees, pray for ### to get a responsible spouse
Replies
2
Views
10
Praise the Lord, pray for my wife & children's me. She was suffering with thyroid & brain disease of granuloma. 3 years. My wife name is ###. We have 3 children's are ###, ###, & ###. My name is ###. Please prayer for me.
Replies
11
Views
26
my ### is going to have a pregnancy test today so father lord I pray let it not be true that she's pregnant
Replies
7
Views
18
May God restore my marriage. I need a happy home for my children.
Replies
10
Views
25
I am a basketball player and I want God to help me travel outside.
Replies
8
Views
96
pray for me today for the good start of the week
Replies
11
Views
24
Need prayers for my health. Asking for God to completely heal my body in Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
46
please pray for ###... please bless my niece's friend with a new better job - not at ### too, please. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=###
Replies
7
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom