2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### and ### to unite as early as possible.
Replies
6
Views
13
Hello Sister/Brother I'm ### from ### (###). I would like you to pray for my children's ### and ###. My daughter is in ### std. and preparing for her board and pre-boards. My son has cleared ### std. and now he is applying for the ### course. I would like you to pray for my both children's.
Replies
6
Views
92
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
5
Views
14
pray for ###, pray for the wicked, ###, ###, ###
Replies
6
Views
13
Please pray that I will make the right decision regarding a relationship that I am involved in and am feeling very insecure in. Please pray that I will get the strength to make the right decision as my insecurities may be unfounded and please help me to cope if I make the difficult decision to...
Replies
7
Views
16
Dear Heavenly Father, I am praying for relief from the enemy, from all the havoc it is trying to do. Doesn’t it know my God, my Lord and Savior that I serve a God that does not fear it, and I serve a God, that it has no control over. Please deliver me from this evil Heavenly Father. I pray that...
Replies
6
Views
12
Lord Jesus I m disturbed... Please help me Lord. Help me from all relationships that I've with each and everyone within my family and friends... Keep it safe... Praise you Jesus Love you Jesus Adore you Jesus Have Mercy on us...
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray kijiye mere pati ### ke life abi tak phone chalu nai kiye hai mai bhut preshan hun pita mere pati ke phone karne ki aashis de please.
Replies
8
Views
173
Dear Jesus, forgive us our sins and all the evil thoughts the devil bring to our life. Please God, take away desires that are not pleasing to you. Guide our steps towards heaven and please, save the souls of all our loved ones, all our friends and those we care. Please God, bring all of them to...
Replies
6
Views
34
Good morning.. Am having difficulty in swallowing food the food can't pass easily am also having bad dreams please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom