2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Good morning saints pls pray for my family for a financial breakthrough and also my husband who stays in ### he s suffering financially
Replies
7
Views
12
I really need God to intervene in my life. So much is happening and I don't know what to do. 😟
Replies
7
Views
16
Pray for our family for a financial breakthrough in our family this ###. As we have lots of debt to pay.
Replies
7
Views
16
Yesterday I hurt my knee and I pray the Lord for healing in Jesus Name. amen
Replies
12
Views
40
May God help me to recover financially in this December to be able to care for my children in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
15
Good morning Saints Please pray for ### to get a job. ### have been unemployed for ### years. ### am stressed and need a home for ### children. ### have spiritual attacks blocking ### progress in life. God bless you in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
29
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here. Help me to sell my business.
Replies
7
Views
19
Please pray for miracles. Please pray that the OT continues throughout the rest of the trip. Please pray for God's blessings and protection over my husband and I, our marriage, pets, job, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, health, vehicles, home, friends, family, and future. Please pray that all...
Replies
7
Views
16
Pray the protection of my salary, I want God to intercede in my situation, I don't want anything to happen to my salary, I know God is always faithful with his own, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
26
I’ve been out of work for a while. I would like prayer that I find a new job this month.
Replies
9
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom