2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Thank God for healing me. Yesterday I was sick with stomach pain and loose stools. I'm fine praise the Lord.
Replies
4
Views
11
prayer for ### to get this job
Replies
5
Views
20
I need a life partner and a good job
Replies
7
Views
23
Praise the Lord faster my son ### ### suffering fever now admit in hospital plz plz plz plz pray for him
Replies
2
Views
9
I want job as a nursing trainer in ### at ###.
Replies
6
Views
16
I am ### from ###. I am getting married on ###. My fiance name is ###. Pray for our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
72
Lord, please continue to open the doors for me. The last phone call looks good. Asking for prayers to help me with my financial needs. Thank you, Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray with for my ### to take seriously his studies.
Replies
7
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom