2017

These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

Praise God! I am able to pay my bills. I have food, clothes, shelter and necessities. Thank you Father for providing my needs. In Jesus name AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
52
Please pray tomorrow night at my job I do not have to do the ### machine or ###
Replies
5
Views
49
heavenly father I'm so sad and feel so frustrate about my ### not want to get together with her ### and his family for christmas Lord this is in your hands is nothing I can do, but you are able Lord to touch her heart, to change things, I pray the ### and his ### will make peace Lord this are...
Replies
6
Views
47
Kindly pray for us so that our marriage gets restore again and we start something new..our new journey..It's our first anniversary on ###. Tomorrow is a very important day of my life as I am going to my inlaws place to talk with ### and fight for my right..please pray that I get a positive answer...
Replies
14
Views
128
Joy is a gift, a gift from Jesus himself. The more we spread JOY the more we have a world that mirrors what God wants his world to like. Three Tips to Discovering Joy During Advent As Well As Christmas Pray (Always the first answer!) Ask God for the particular grace to receive His gift of...
Replies
7
Views
73
Please pray that I would have more confidence in my faith. Specially that God actually exists.
Replies
9
Views
57
Please help my friend ### in ### who is suffering from liver failure. Forgive his sins and heal him Lord. He is a young man. Amen
Replies
7
Views
69
Let us pray for a financial breakthrough. The washing machine could not be repaired. Need the funds to get a new one and the dryer is going out also. Need funds to afford food and also to pay property tax and insurance. Please pray for a financial breakthrough soon. God Bless Everyone. Be with...
Replies
7
Views
53
Hi ### help me in prayer for my health ### and my child we are both HIV for healing and ### pray for my ministry my call from God and marriage God to bless me with a good husband that will help me do the work of God
Replies
4
Views
50
O,LORD,please show me what i need to study at the university in JESUS name
Replies
4
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom