2017

These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

Dear Lord, you are always perfect and your faithfulness runs from one generation to the next. You are the everlasting God, your mercies are new every morning, your steadfast love endures forever and your grace is sufficient for all of us. We thank you because you never sleep nor slumber...
Replies
8
Views
62
give us a credit and financial healing in all aspects of our lives Lord. Give us the desires of our hearts and allow us to remain covered in Your blood, within your favor and victorious in all that concerns us. Amen.  
Replies
4
Views
52
I am in need of prayers today. My heart is tired and sad, I have been praying for my friendship with ### to be restored and nothing is happening. God, I really need for you to show me what to do and for you to restore communication with us. Place me heavily on his mind since he probably does not...
Replies
11
Views
145
Father God, Where is the integrity, in the local, state and federal political leaders? Please Father God show Yourself strong and expose all lies, illegal actions, deception, games, etc etc etc, bring them ALL to their knees in repentance and EVERY POLITICIAN who has broken any local, state and...
Replies
7
Views
57
Could you believe with me for hand healing, my whole body very ill. Praying that my payment and all documents will come through quickly and God brings us strength to do it all, under His mighty Protecting Blood. Please heal us and deliver us and bring peace and justice soon. Amen 
Replies
4
Views
42
Could you believe with me for hand healing, my whole body very ill. Praying that my payment and all documents will come through quickly and God brings us strength to do it all, under His mighty Protecting Blood. Please heal us and deliver us and bring peace and justice soon. Amen 
Replies
5
Views
33
Lord, bless my relationship. Be present in the words we speak to each other. May we never forget that YOU are in control, always.
Replies
6
Views
44
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend. Please lead her in what she needs to do for her family. Help her to find the right people to help her in what she needs. I thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
87
Please pray for peace and protection for ### and ###. From my family and others around us. God Bless Everyone. AMEN!
Replies
9
Views
63
I need prayers for reassurance and peace everything will be okay. I have some ### going on.
Replies
11
Views
70
Back
Top Bottom