These are prayer requests from the year 2017.

God, guard us in heart, soul, body & spirit today. I ask for us Your wisdom and Holy Spirit guidance. Deliver us from evil, IJNA
Replies
Views
Lord, please us through this Flu season. Help heal my two brothers, sister in law, and my brother in law. These are 40+ and 50+ that are very sick. Lay your healing hands upon them. God keep peace in our hearts and in all of our homes. Let kindness always come from our us in our words and...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! MAY GOD BLESS US IN 2017 Lord please Bless us with your Holy Spirit and bring your loving PEACE in Our Hearts and Daily lives. We give you thanks and praise always. Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I need to get out of the place I am in, I have been hurt, experiencing things that I shouldn't and have been suffering a lot. Please pray that God would grant me a miracle to have the finances I need, the housing, transportation, deliverance, education, provision for my family...
Replies
Views
Dear bros and sisters, First, let me wish you all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. Though I have been complaining about my huge paunch(stomach) I have not got any relief so far. May I request each one of you to pray to Jesus for me (name: Justin) so that the paunch is removed once and for all, and I...
Replies
Views
I pray that 2017 is a year of miracles and breakthroughs for all us. Let all that has been hindering us;tormenting us be removed from our paths so that we can know success in everything we do in 2017. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
I have problems with my family and with my beloved i invite a very very poor friend and too overweight on vacation with me she envíes me. I think as I have everything and my brother had the mistake of telling her that we have a friend who wants to start a business she discovered thay this...
Replies
Views
Need prayers that 2017 will bring healing and prosperity to my family. I am deeply a family person, and it pains me greatly to experience the recent dysfunction that is going on with my adult son. I need God's mercy and guidance.
Replies
Views
Oh heavenly lord please help me.  please bring the buyer for my property. please help us to get success in selling our property. please almighty god hear my prayer and answer it. please please open the doors and hear me.   I have been praying for years and still no answer. please answer I am...
Replies
Views
Am I the problem or are they. I feel as if some people secretly are undermining me behind my back. It hurts me to the core. Those who are destroying me I am angry with and I don't know what to do with this anger. I pray God to defend me and expose the lies and those who treat me with contempt be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom