These are prayer requests from the year 2015.

I'm dealing with a lot of health problems. I also have high functioning autism and a history of trauma. Everything is always so hard. I pray for strength, focus and direction. I pray to be able to fulfill my dream of becoming a mathematician one day. I love math. I pray I can one day overcome my...
Replies
Views
Lord, you know my job situation and that I cannot be living long on my savings. Lord I ask you to intervene and help me regarding a job. You know how difficult it is to get something with my age. I do ask you for your help. Thank you for being in control of all.
Replies
Views
I am in need of a major improvement in my financial situation, my health, and justice concerning my enemies. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for this person--god knows who it is. I don't know if I am misunderstanding what I read or??? Im very tired and really! hoping this person im afraid for is ok.-I just don't know, im confused and too afraid to ask--sorry! its too much for me to go into.-just please pray for this very...
Replies
Views
Father, I pray a silent request. Thank You in advance for fulfilling this. God bless YOU for praying with me, in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord help me to fear You and turn from old ways. Save me from turning away, help me to change, to repent and seek God, help me to view You as You truly are, reveal Yourself to me and answer the questions of my heart. Lord have mercy and hear my prayers. Thank You Lord! may God bless all on this...
Replies
Views
God, send Christ followers on the paths of my children and me. Holy Spirit, speak to us often to clearly draw us to these people "as iron sharpens iron" for friends, dates and future spouses. I pray we all hunger for Jesus, His will and Word. Thank You fo fulfilling this, Father. Thank YOU for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I have just lost my job and have a big credit card bill. I also need guidance where god wants me? I have no money for groceries today. In Jesus name I ask these things amen
Replies
Views
Please please pray for my cat Snowflake.. She has a sore In her mouth and of course it could be all sorts of things.. And I'm really nervous about the results.. I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow of course.. But just please pray that it's not harmful and that she heals no matter what it is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom