2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I lost my job from February 13, I was evicted from my flat, can't pay the rent, and am in a lot of debts. Looking for a job, went on an interview, waiting on a reference; it is holding me back from starting work. I am sharing a house with someone I don't know...
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I lost my job from February 13, I was evicted from my flat, can't pay the rent, and am in a lot of debts. Looking for a job, went on an interview, waiting on a reference; it is holding me back from starting work. I am sharing a house with someone I don't know...
Replies
3
Views
35
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I lost my job from February 13, I was evicted from my flat, can't pay the rent, and am in a lot of debts. Looking for a job, went on an interview, waiting on a reference; it is holding me back from starting work. I am sharing a house with someone I don't know...
Replies
3
Views
45
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend's uncle ### ###. He has pancreatic cancer and he is not doing so great. He is in a lot of pain. God please heal ### ### whether his healing is on this earth or in your arms in heaven I pray that you release him from this illness. Lord watch over his family that are...
Replies
8
Views
76
  • Locked
Lord, help me to always have prudence & wisdom & please do my talking for me when I'm sick. One error in one wrong word can be all it takes to make someone misunderstand. I am so weak & tired right now. but I did do my best to be a good friend. sorry if I didn't do the best job. Please help me...
Replies
6
Views
40
  • Locked
Dear God, u can fix anything and we ask that u provide a way and escape for ### this weekend. The enemy has tampered with my car and despite my best personal efforts of paying a mechanic to fix the problem naturally. This problem is the working of the devil who wishes to make my life difficult...
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Please Lord, please save our marriage. I'm so lost, I don't want to raise my daughter in a broken home. Please help us. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
10
Views
94
  • Locked
Pray that I get a ton of paperwork done this weekend. I am representing myself in a legal case since I cannot afford an attorney. Thank you for praying.
Replies
11
Views
100
  • Locked
Pray that ### gets good job soon!
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Dear father, I thank you in advance for I believe you will set me free from all evil powers, demons, seducing spirits. Every chain broken IN Yahushua ha mashiach Name is done, sealed, delivered in thy holy name. thank you Jesus. I give you praise, glory, honour. I love you Jesus. Amen. praise...
Replies
8
Views
71
Back
Top Bottom