2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for me I feel so depressed and down most of the time. I feel that everyone hates me. I am having issues at home as My ### and Husband don't get along my ### is a cancer survivor but she has her selfish ways which makes my husband angry we are newly married and...
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I need God's help. I am hopeless. I pray that God will help me through this difficult time. I love someone with all my heart and soul. I believe that he loves me too, but has made poor choices. My belief is often tested, but I continue to believe that we will be united in...
Replies
4
Views
69
  • Locked
Please pray that my mom, ###, sleeps well tonight and is not woken up by pain. Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
FATHER .. PLEASE HAVE MERCI UPON US
Replies
5
Views
33
  • Locked
FATHER WE PRAISE YOU AND WE LOVE YOUR HOLY NAME .
Replies
4
Views
43
  • Locked
LORD OF HOST SHOW ME MORE
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
FATHER GIVE ME VISION ..
Replies
2
Views
46
  • Locked
JESUS YOU ARE MY FIRM FOUNDATION I K NOW I CAN STAND SECURE.
Replies
2
Views
38
  • Locked
MAKE SURE TO EXERCISE TODAY FOR AT LEAST ### MINUTES. TO SEE BEST RESULTS ###
Replies
2
Views
90
  • Locked
_-------EAT YOUR FRUIT TODAY
Replies
2
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom