2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Ples pray for us in ###, especially ###, we r subjected to genicidal attack for many years, now terrorists regain killing us esp in ###, wich is one of most risky cities for christians in world,,,pleeees keep pray for us so god help and save us
Replies
9
Views
74
  • Locked
Release your Angels of deliverance Lord to open every prison door In my life and ###'s and the Husband your bringing me. Break every foundation of wickedness holding us back in our lives right now. We receive miracles of deliverance in our life right now Dan.6:27 hide us from the secret counsel...
Replies
6
Views
51
  • Locked
PTL my grandson is much better, & since he got sick on fri. & we got him into the doctors over the weekend he missed no school. Thank-you! My daught. b-friend ### was laid off his job today please pray he may find another one soon. Also please pray for me I did my taxes and I owe over $### to...
Replies
5
Views
41
  • Locked
She had a stroke and it was a couple of hours before anyone found her. Not found well. They think she has a blood clot and are talking of doing surgery. It's so important with a stroke to get treatment right away. Please pray for her to pull through and be healed. And for her best friend who's...
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Pray that ### votes against the Terminator seeds in their country. These are genetically modified so that their seeds cannot reproduce. Pray that people wake up to the truth of what Genetically Modified seeds and foods are doing and that they work to stop their use.
Replies
7
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray that God grants me favor in a very important thing today. Thank you for praying.
Replies
7
Views
60
  • Locked
Lord Jesus and Father God,Lord,,,,,,,I am very very grateful for all my blessings,but it's just not funny anymore, Lord I need the breakthroughs added to my life Lord Jesus, and Father God...I beg of you and cry to you.... Forgive me Jesus and Father God, Please shine favor on me, thank you in...
Replies
5
Views
144
  • Locked
That ### unload the vehicle and come home that everything goes ok and I won't need to go there in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Dear Father, thank You for the promise of prosperous life and I claim it by saying Amen. Thank You for today, for the living, for good health, for food, and for today's provisions. Thank You for for surely there is a latter end [a future and a reward], and my hope and expectation shall not be...
Replies
6
Views
44
  • Locked
Please pray the packages I ordered get here okay. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom