2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Many of you may know that my father ### was severely burned and was in the hospital for over 2 months. Well, he was discharged today; he is finally home. Thank you and God bless you who prayed for him. Praise God.
Replies
9
Views
147
  • Locked
God The Father Calls ### to Faith in Christ. Father, draw Her to You using Your Holy Spirit and bring Her to salvation in Christ. John 6:44 “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
please pray for my ###. please pray for the one that curse me and hope i fall and fail. this person that thinks that i am not ok. and sent prayers whats not gods will please pray that god give this person view in his dreams or in his time with god that he must stop judging and condemning me. i...
Replies
8
Views
71
  • Locked
Dear Lord Please Help-Amen Thank you May God bless you all
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Father, I have been praying for marriage restitution for over a year now. I have been praying for salvation for my wife as she is not a believer yet. I know that you want her to be. I have been trying to lead her to the way, the truth, and the light that is your son Jesus Christ. She just...
Replies
10
Views
89
  • Locked
DEAR LORD, I DESPARATELY NEED TO BE CLEANING HOMES, BABYSITTING CHILDREN, AND ORGANIZING HOMES EVERY DAY INCLUDING THE NIGHT TIME TO PAY MY BILLS. I DESPARATELY NEED TO BE INTERVIEWING THIS COMING WEEK. I DESPARATELY NEED TO BE WORKING FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS IN ###. I BELIEVE THAT MY...
Replies
11
Views
189
  • Locked
I'm so far from God! this darkness is so deep. My heart physically hurts! Please ask God to rescue me!
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
My marriage is on the rocks, despite what my wife may think, after ###yrs she is still my love. Pray that we will overcome the hardships encountered and continue to have open hearts towards each other. Pray fast, these next few days will test how strong we really are.
Replies
13
Views
80
  • Locked
Please agree with me that ### year old ### will find some help to get the $### she needs to have all the funds to move into a room and not be out on the street. She just had a stroke and her check will cover the weekly rent. Pray that she finds a real relationship with Jesus, so she can have...
Replies
14
Views
73
  • Locked
Dear God you know my needs and worries help me with them, please, give me strength, give me wisdom, patience. thank you for my blessings and everything you have done for us my family and I. Bless us, protect us, guide us. forgive us also help my dog's brother to find a good home please he still...
Replies
14
Views
93
Back
Top Bottom