2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
please pray for my friend ### Heart of Stone all all bitterness anger to be gone and for God to please give him a heart of Flesh now from this night forward Lord melt ### Heart ways attitude give him heart of Flesh mightly in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
34
  • Locked
Dear Lord, i appreciate everything you've done for me. i will ever be grateful for all your blessing towards me and my family including my friend. Thank you lord Jesus.
Replies
3
Views
39
  • Locked
Please pray that God reveals Himself and His will to ###, through His Word, promptings and clear vision. Please strongly pray for ###, that he will be met and guided by the Lord. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
39
  • Locked
please pray for permanent healing from itchy scalp, all skin problems, all lines and wrinkles on my face to go away permanently, only young pray for my hair to be incredibly thicker, fuller, stronger in Jesus name I pray for my hair to be blessed, flourish, be a lot, a lot thicker, stronger...
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
Please hear my prayers dear Lord. Help me to feel better. I have a asked many times with no relief. Please hear me again. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
33
  • Locked
Father God i am thanking you in advance for approved health insurance coverage. I need vision coverage as it is mandated for vision tests for the renewal of my ###. Please pray according to God's will, it may come soon and i can get this out the way and my ### renewed.
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
I speak wealth prosperity riches abundance more friends incredible unspeakable favour blessings the desires of my heart fulfillment satisfaction happiness joy love companionship health healing into my life in Jesus name I call fiancés to me from the north the east the south the west in Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
80
  • Locked
i am in need of prayers for this adoption to be finalized quickly without barriers. they just received the paperwork, now i ask for prayers for it to be signed off and finalized. also my cousin just got our of jail and is on ankle monitoring, he has caused a lot of problems for me in the past, i...
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
I am so very very lonely please pray for a lot a lot more really good trusting loyal friends to come into my life soon lord send them into my life soon I pray for divine appointments divine connections for me in Jesus name lord please grant me the friends I desire in my life soon enlarge my...
Replies
4
Views
39
  • Locked
I speak and declare all This into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical into our lives we are redeemed from the midday curse. Lord please help me my kids parents and the ### your bringing me today. release your arrow Lord of deliverance in our life 2 Kings 13:17 No one has an arm...
Replies
2
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom