2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I beg you, pray for ###! Let us pray the Lord to deliver ### from loneliness. Let us pray, the Lord to perform a miracle, so ### and ### to be loved, desired and attractive man. Only a miracle can help! Let us pray the Lord to do something very powerful, durable and real in respect of this...
Replies
4
Views
62
  • Locked
Let us pray our gracious Lord Jesus Christ to create situations and to guide me, so to find a girl that is me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to have the motivation and to do the right steps in my personal life. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be a very wise and sensible to defy false...
Replies
4
Views
66
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, let us pray the Lord to send in my life girl really strong will love me and understand me. Let us all together to pray, the Lord for ever stop the pain, disappointment and suffering in my personal life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and blessing in my personal...
Replies
4
Views
56
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am very scared about tomorrow's exam. Please help me, make me memorize everything I learn today, and let there not be any question I don't know. My results came yesterday, I thank you for making me pass, though Mom was very sad about my low marks. Let not this happen ever again...
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
Thank You Lord for Your patience with me. God please help my heart help me to draw near, and please give me Your joy today. In Jesus name I pray, Lord hear my prayers and draw near to my hard heart. Amen
Replies
6
Views
70
  • Locked
Lord - I don't know what is going on with my life but things are falling apart. I am beginning to lose faith in myself. I have been tested all these years of my life and I am not sure if I can still handle them to the best I could. First, my relationship with my kids are not strong. We are not...
Replies
5
Views
89
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
Please pray for healing and breakthrough, with thanksgivings on this special day!
Replies
10
Views
88
  • Locked
Pray for peace today no drama of fighting no pressure about finances and no interrogations regarding ### marriage etc.
Replies
7
Views
118
  • Locked
Today, I give you Thanks Lord, more than ever. THANK YOU LORD! Thank you for the power of prayer, for this website and all those who pray for and with us.
Replies
8
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom