2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Shalom friends please pray for me as I pulled a muscle and heard a snap on my back.
Replies
9
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray that ### learn this
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
Everyone I ask you to pray that I surrender myself 100% to God, and that I don't care if anyone knows it, and that I have strength to overcome all temptation thrown at me, and that I stop relying on technology or anything similar, I know I am asking a lot, but I thank you for your prayers...
Replies
4
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray that I learn this
Replies
2
Views
58
  • Locked
Please pray that I learn this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phCpjsBbzVAI learn this:
Replies
2
Views
125
  • Locked
When we give thanks to the Lord—when we praise and worship Him—we are magnifying Him (Psalm 34:3). Why is this important? Because the Lord is far bigger than all the problems in the universe put together. As we give weight to His presence and His love for us, our mountains become small. As we...
Replies
4
Views
46
V
  • Locked
Jesus, plz pray for me ### am in problem ### plz
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
I am driving 600 miles in the morning to see my children. Please pray that God will ride with me as my ultimate pilot and co-pilot. Pray that my visit will be quality time. In Jesus name. Pray that the Holy Spirit will minister to me and enlighten me all the way. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
The right women and the right job in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom