2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
O GOD, Almighty and merciful, who heals those that are broken in heart, and turns the sadness of the sorrowful to joy remember in pity those who are this day destitute, homeless, or forgotten by their fellow men in ###.
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
Terry lowers my rent fast and it's the lowest it can be. No more stealing killing destroying destruction I can get my paper signed easily that she needs by ### fast.
Replies
3
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray for angels to be released to war against any spirit in the heavens assigned to block my prayers from being answered Daniel 10:12-13 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical with the blood of Jesus according to God's will 100 right now
Replies
2
Views
40
  • Locked
Lord I am so weak I cannot hold the blessing You have given me I can do nothing have Your way I just request make that person better heal and restore then for Your names sake I ask in Jesus name amen
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
Jesus please help my brother(###) he owes someone 7 thousand dollars, and that person has paid someone to kill my brother, Jesus I'm praying that you please intervene, and stop this, Jesus please help my brother, Jesus please stop those men in their tracks and please bless my brother with the...
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
3
Views
54
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, thank you for this beautiful morning, for this awesome sleep, my job, my parents. Your Word and Truth, please forgive me my disrespect and lies. Take away my inclination to disrespect, lie, and sin. Please keep my family from sin and harm. Fill us with a love of all our heart, mind...
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
We speak and declare into existence 100 fold Defend and deliver us Isaiah 31:5 Break Rahab, in pieces, and scatter your enemies with your strong arm Ps89:10 x7x7x7 Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps45:5...
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
The breaker is gone up before us and broken through every limitation and barrier of the enemy Mic.2:13 x###x###x### Lord, you are the ### of the breakthrough. You have broken forth against our enemies 2 Sam.5:20 x###x###x### we receive deliverance and enlargement for our lives Esther 4:14...
Replies
2
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray that I can get closer to my wife and be the husband that God wants me to be.
Replies
7
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom