2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
I feel bad-but, I'm sooo shy. If only I knew how to relate to people comfortably without fear. Pray for me please...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
Lord please put peace in my heart n my household.. Lord my boyfriend is really ignorant to me n my kids ... Lord if this is not the man for take him out of my life ... N when u take him out my life that he doesn't start any chios about his son or leaving the house...help me get threw all this...
Replies
6
Views
83
  • Locked
God, I pray wisdom and protection for my family. Guard our hearts & souls. Shelter our bodies under your wings. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
106
  • Locked
I am addicted to overeating sugar.
Replies
11
Views
122
  • Locked
So sad, shocked and hurt by my child. Lord, draw me and them closer to you for total healing. ###
Replies
11
Views
88
  • Locked
I need a sign from God about something, pray for me please.
Replies
8
Views
79
  • Locked
Lord forgive my sins, I know I live in sin. Let ### and I get married. That what is blocking us to be removed. Heal ### bring him to salvation. Heal me. Please don't let my extended abdomen and bloting be anything bad. Please Lord let us be parents when the time is right. Lord I need some...
Replies
8
Views
74
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for a situation involving emotional and spiritual struggles related to a soul tie with a family member. The individual seeks protection and healing from spiritual attacks and desires the soul tie to be broken permanently. They have been faithful and...
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Lord please talk to me now about my desire, help me to hear You and tell me what to do, bless me and answer my prayers in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
57
  • Locked
Lord thank You for ###, I like him very much, I need him, bless our relationship in Jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom