2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please Lord my son was completely uncooperative today and once again won't sleep...also there is no fixing dryer and I don't know what we are going to do...please let something happen perhaps someone donate one to us...at least temporarily...and keep us safe because I do not trust it as it...
Replies
5
Views
70
  • Locked
Dear king and father sitting in your throne above, I pray to you to keep ### and including myself safe and protected without pain and trouble, my mother is staying home because of important stuff and I don't know how things are going to be, so I pray to you to keep me safe and protected without...
Replies
7
Views
72
  • Locked
I get my rent lowered to 40 dollars fast extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 and with ### no more tears all bonds on my neck destroyed bondage all removed from my life
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
Pray that God provides for ###'s rent (barely has it) and utilities (behind on them). Pray for a fulltime job that pays enough to meet her needs. Her current job does not pay enough, though she is grateful to have something right now.
Replies
10
Views
101
  • Locked
please pray for my ### to sleep well. and for me to sleep well.
Replies
5
Views
62
  • Locked
Need prayers for the friend I am staying with. His name is ### and he has an abdominal anurism. He believes in GOD, but every time I try to talk about Jesus it goes no where. I also do not feel worthy to talk to him about Jesus. The pressure and stress has caused me to feel like GOD has...
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray GOD will unite ### and I in marriage, and touch his heart to propose.
Replies
7
Views
64
  • Locked
Please pray that God softens ###'s heart and restores himself to Him. Please pray that Lord Almighty will stop all evil plans, evil schemes, evil thoughts, infidelity, lust, deception, sexual immorality as he travels out of the country for a vacation without us, his family. Please pray that...
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
lord i am desperate for a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
114
  • Locked
I see the surgeon tomorrow for gallbladder. Please pray this surgeon has wisdom, and if it needs removed let it be done asap so I can be healthy for a new employer. I also need prayers for a ride a long I have Tuesday all day with an employer. Please pray I have a job offer. I really need a job...
Replies
7
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom