2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please pray that I can resolve some financial problems. I am running out of time to do something before I get into a really bad situation.
Replies
4
Views
121
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###, he is irritable all the time and it is hard to get along with lately and hurtful and pray for my 2 year old son ### fell and hit his head on a wall corner he had a goose egg for a while and it has gone down to almost nothing, and ask for prayers for it to go down...
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
LORD GIVE ME A CLEAR MIND I AM SCARED ABOUT EXAMS GRANT ME STRENGTH AND CONFIDENCE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
God, I put all my worries in your hands. Let your will be done. Protect those here looking for hope and guidance. Give everyone strength and courage to those who need you right this moment. Thank you for everything, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear lord. I pray you shine light on my life and light in this dark place. Lord I have had bad luck and situations for months. It's been very hard and each day it get worse. I pray for light and pray each situations gets better and no more bad. I pray for this light. I pray you lay me on her...
Replies
4
Views
61
  • Locked
Please pray God knows the need... thank u.
Replies
8
Views
124
  • Locked
Please pray they are kind to me and they deliver me at the deliverance ministry. Let not satan evil influence others to provoke or bother.
Replies
3
Views
75
  • Locked
Father grant me discernment understanding wisdom in learning. in Jesus' Name i pray. amen
Replies
3
Views
42
  • Locked
Help us all Adoni in all our needs.
Replies
6
Views
30
  • Locked
LORD i have an inquiry for ### i sure hope she is the right person . My hopes are in you my glory. i hope in Yeshua's name extremely powerful. i know this. Thank you friends for your prayer and support.
Replies
4
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom