2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

T
  • Locked
restoration for my family and marriage Lift ### and ### marriage up and rebuke divorce. Strong prayers for my children during all of this.. ### and his family are trying to turn my children against me. Please strong prayer to turn this situation around and give us all strength and peace Please...
Replies
3
Views
49
  • Locked
lord please please please grant me a financial miracle i ask in jesus name i need ### for cabin building need ### to pay the truck debt need ### to pay for the RTO expenses need ### to pay for the tank lord please please show me the direction to clear all this i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
47
  • Locked
Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today. Father God, I pray that ### and ### will diligently listen to and respond to your voice and do what is right in your sight. I ask that ### and ### is paying attention to all your commandments and decrees, you Father God...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
I declare that the peace and rest of God will overtake you in this season. In Jesus name! Amen.
Replies
4
Views
102
  • Locked
EPHESIANS 6:10-11 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Father I have prayed for those coming against us, admitted to my guilt, agreed for their justice, and...
Replies
2
Views
57
  • Locked
I pray that you will ease the pain of my friend and beautiful awesome sister ### ###. Please give comfort to her family as they care for her. Give ### the much needed strength as she takes on her battle with cancer. Please, please pray for her as she is in so much pain. May God continue to pour...
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
Please pray that I will have more faith in my prayers and will be free from anxiety. Also, please pray that my ### will be safe. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Thank you for the miracle of my baby. I ask that it grows to be healthy and that there is much love surrounding its arrival. In Jesus' name I pray Amen
Replies
3
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom