2014

These are prayer requests from the year 2014.

  • Locked
Please fight the satanic battle I'm going through. Don't let it rob me from peace and joy, GOD. I pray for your divine intervention over these battles. Please GOD, I've witnessed your miracles GOD and I pray that you will turn the current chaos to your desire GOD because I know that you are my...
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
Dear lord. I pray you shine light on my life and light in this dark place. Lord I have had bad luck and situations for months. It's been very hard and each day it get worse. I pray for light and pray each situations gets better and no more bad. I pray for this light. I pray you lay me on her...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
God please have mercy on me! Please Lord don't be far from me, turn my eyes from the world and help me to draw near to God. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
Oh Lord, Oh Lord how majestic is Your Name in all the Earth. I am somehow praying for patience, even though I see myself as being the most patient people I know, I am still praying for patience given that I probably wasted the first ###-years of my life trying to model that of Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
Lord, I pray for good grades on Final tests and course grades for my ###. ###
Replies
5
Views
348
  • Locked
I have a very important request for the salvation of one of my best friends. Given the things he has faced in his life and his struggles, I try to understand, he is one of the most loving friends I have known. He can be vulgar and offensive, but I honestly see a light in him that's a part of God...
Replies
6
Views
81
  • Locked
Unspoken request, please.
Replies
4
Views
158
  • Locked
Lord, please bring the right buyer to our home very soon. We are not going to be able to afford the mortgage payments for much longer. Please let us get a good offer this week on our house. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Please help me God and build me to be forever a man of prayer, faith, the Word and the Spirit, in the name of Your Son Jesus!
Replies
5
Views
69
Back
Top Bottom