yeshua ### is not yet baptized, you know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribcs

Humble Servant
yeshua ### is not yet baptized, you know everything about him, he's adorable and fighting to talk, fighting to be normal, Jesus there is a dark force impending this child to be normal, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU JESUS, HEAL ### IN JESUS NAME, AMEN, Jesus destroy all evil that is against this child, nullify the curses or witchcraft, Lord Jesus I plead your blood over this child in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
9
Views
320
I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
9
Views
166
I have been a Christian for 3 years & have been at my church for just over a year now & I am still not baptized. I was not grown up in a Christian household, so I wasn't even Christened. I feel conviction or the same sort of feeling I felt just before I started going to church, I feel the tug to...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom