Yes I need petition from God ###, please pray for###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
243
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
228
Me and my children and my ### and my stepdaughter. Battle witchcraft evil eye and I believe some root work on me and my future husband and I no no other place to come to other then to turn to god
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom