Worried Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It never seems to fail that I'm worried at my landlord has to come in here on Monday to interrupt to see about getting the windows measured so he can set the process of putting new windows in my home but my fear is that once he comes in the home she's all what needs to be done from the previous...
Replies
9
Views
189
I am only a child. I was scratched by a stray neighborhood cat and also nibbled by it. The scratch cut through skin layer. Im on vacation alone without my parents. I haven't stopped worrying about it and im really really terrified. Please pray for me with your strongest prayers. Its giving me...
Replies
9
Views
225
Please I need all your prayers my ### is having back pain I’m pretty sure it’s a shoulder muscle but we are worried about her kidneys because she has ###. We know one day in the future she may need dialysis, I’m pretty sure it’s not kidney related because of where the pain is and yesterday she...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom