Work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please make this benign. I don’t really want to interact with my senior today. Please Lord. I pray that this would be an easy day. I pray for this in jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
95
Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Please pray for me to do well at work tomorrow, it is my first day.
Replies
13
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom