WILL YOU PRAY FOR EVERY PART OF ME TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
WILL YOU PRAY FOR EVERY PART OF ### TO FEEL AND BE ALIVE SOON FEEL DRYED UP IN JESUS NAME
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about a couple of urgent requests and needs. Pray we check on this and find one. I know we need protection over these; they are expensive too, and I just paid this bill off too. After what just happened, they need it also. I feel that this other place needs to make things right too...
Replies
10
Views
193
i pray for every one on this site in jesus name receive any thing be delivered but with a good motive ok? say amen halleluaah three times say ok?
Replies
8
Views
162
I have recently become homeless because I was scammed to move to a new place but the man scammed me out of my money and I became homeless and he is not giving me my refund back either. I have found a wonderful place to move to now. ###. I am asking for prayer for a motion to seal eviction to be...
Replies
12
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom