Why Isn’t Sex in Marriage Easy?

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Why aren’t you having the sexual intimacy you anticipated experiencing after marriage? Good question. And the answer is: I don’t know. Because every situation is different. But I can tell you some common reasons why sex isn’t happening in many marriages, and that might include yours. Busy...
Replies
0
Views
120
  • Article Article
```markdown I can’t tell you the number of times a spouse has contacted me to explain a challenge they’re going through with sex in their marriage and asked for insight on what to do. I don’t feel worthy of how vulnerable and trusting people have been with their stories to me over the years...
Replies
0
Views
218
I am sorry to post so much but I am really struggling and need someone to "speak" to other than my sister ### who is struggling as well. I am telling you this not for pity but to explain. I am 67 years old and have been ill and unhappy for most of my life. I won't go into all the details but...
Replies
13
Views
851
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom