Why I stopped praying to Mary - ### ### interviews ### ### (video)

It is not biblical to worship Mary or any other so-called saint of pope or priest. God clearly said to all of us. Worship God in spirit and in truth. Jesus told Satan when he asked to be worshipped. Jesus said, "Worship God and only shall thou serve." So, let us all obey God's word and keep fasting and praying for those who are not obeying God's word.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stopped praying for my parents' children. My parents played a ouija board. Then my dad started seeing, having a relationship with a wiccan, medicine woman, and my mom started having a relationship with a medicine man. So I had stopped praying for my parents' children. My parens don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
161
I stopped praying since I realised God does not care about us. He only answers the prayer of the wicked and despises the prayer of the good ones. How do you expect me to continue praying and trusting when all things have gone against me. I have been faithful to God in everything but he has left...
Replies
6
Views
185
I stopped praying when I stopped receiving replies...
Replies
8
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom