After loosing all your family and friends in an earthquake, what should we do and where shall we go? God's blessed word has the answer to this deep problem people are going through.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
Psalm 27:10

So many times we face difficult situations in life, it breaks our heart, terrible feelings come to us and we do not know what to do to solve it. We cannot make the dead come alive again and be with us, all we have to do and say to God almighty.

Thy will be done as in heaven so be on earth.
Matt. 6:10


Be on prayer, let Jesus fill your heart with His presence. Run to the arms of the Lord. Anything that comes to our life is God's purpose for us. Just ponder and stand still before Him and honor His holy name.

My life is not mine anymore.
I have given my all to Him.
He brought me here to earth.
He will take me away to be with Him.
I am waiting for the day.
When I will see the smiling face, oh my Lord.
I want to hear the voice of my God.


Well done faithful servant, enter into the joy of your Lord.

Am,en
 
After loosing all your family and friends in an earthquake, what should we do and where shall we go? God's blessed word has the answer to this deep problem people are going through.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
Psalm 27.10

So many times we face difficult situations in life, it breaks our heart, terrible feelings come to us and we do not know what to do to solve it. We cannot make the dead come alive again and be with us, all we have to do and say to God almighty.

Thy will be done as in heaven so be on earth.
Matt. 6.10


Be on prayer, let Jesus fill your heart with His presence. Run to the arms of the Lord. Anything that comes to our life is God's purpose for us. Just ponder and stand still before Him and honor His holy name.

My life is not mine anymore.
I have given my all to Him.
He brought me here to earth.
He will take me away to be with Him.
I am waiting for the day.
When I will see the smiling face. o my Lord.
I want to hear the voice of my God.


Well done faithful servant, enter into the joy of your Lord.

Am,en
If I know that everyone is gone, then I would pray that everyone made it to heaven. Sharing the Lord with the lost will save them from ending in hell's burning fire.
 
Jesus did not stayed in the grave forever, He rose up and He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain for us. When everybody left us, let us all run to the arms of Jesus. He will bless us, and comfort our painful soul.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When everyone else fades away GOD says: Hebrews 13:5 “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” King James Version (KJV)
Replies
7
Views
291
  • Article Article
What To Do When Your Spouse Files For Divorce If your spouse files for divorce, you might feel lost and confused, not knowing what to do. You might be devastated, angry, or overwhelmed by emotions. Maybe you’re even questioning, “Why should I even try to save my marriage?” The majority of...
Replies
0
Views
162
  • Article Article
What would you do when you find yourself all alone in this world. No one cares, no one asks for you anymore and you feel forgotten by everyone... You spouse told you. I am leaving you and not coming anymore. The children are broken hearted and crying. You feel sick down deep in our soul. You...
Replies
5
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom