waiting for my call lettero god please help its ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsle

Prayer Warrior
waiting for my call letter

O God, please help, is it my painkiller stepping stone of success?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help I need you lord God to put your angels around them and protect them they fighting each other LORD PLEASE HELP IN JESUS NAME I ask AMEN
Replies
7
Views
203
1. I receive my call/letter of congratulations on a new job (career wise) with good pay and broken protocols. 2. Over my Fashion Designing Business, I receive unmerited Favour, Protocol Breaking Deals. 3. I receive Miraculous Funding for my proposed house rent before the end of February...
Replies
8
Views
250
God please help my son ### called today and he can't come here and they won't take me to seej him I feel so bad I ain't quite crying he is on the streets. ### is full he is hungry I just can not quit crying I can't even quit crying God. Make a miracle happen iam stuck here thank you God
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom