Very very very very urgent please please all pray

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for your urgent requests. Your heartfelt cry for miracles, increased faith, and supernatural favor has been laid before the throne of grace, and we continue to lift you up before the Lord.

If the desires of your heart have been met—whether in big, small, or unseen ways—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If it seems your prayers have not yet been answered, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are committed to walking alongside you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears and moves in His perfect timing.

May the Lord deepen your faith as you seek Him, enlarge your trust in His promises, and pour out His blessings in ways that glorify His name. We pray that His peace, provision, and power surround you now and always, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all every single all every sins known and u down absolutely all every singke sins of my past in jesus christ name lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely...
Replies
13
Views
234
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please renew restore my whole entire health my whole entire skin beauty face confidence e face apperance figure youth faith incredibly in absolutely every way form part of me bless...
Replies
10
Views
190
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you pacificly please please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin right now please by your healing power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom