Vertigo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joellen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joellen

Guest
I'm suppose to go to my unsaved daughter's this week to care for my 2 grandchildren. I have a 7 p.m. flight Monday night, but I have vertigo and can't function. I need prayer for healing. I think I should be there to either pray, witness to them, or see how to pray. I know I can pray at home, and have been, but there are times when it's important to be there.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ###, and protect ### and family. Show your loving kindness and bless this family and bring them out of any kind of troubles.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Oh boy I know all about Vertigo, you have to take care of yourself, before you can take care of anyone else ###. I'm praying for you.
 
Dear ###,

Just have faith and received your healing. I declare through the authority that God has given to us you will received complete healing from God in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been feeling dizzy and have had vertigo within the last week and this morning. I started medicine for vertigo last Wednesday but I am still feeling unsteady.
Replies
9
Views
121
Dear Brs and Siss, please pray for my vertigo dizziness, pain due to Cervical Spondylitis. If I bend down or look up, I get dizziness. I am worried. I am taking homeo medicines and doing Physiotherapy daily.
Replies
10
Views
166
Plz pray all the prayer warriors for my Vertigo dizziness due to Cervical Spondylitis. I have Pain on shoulders and neck sometimes. Cervical discs C-3 to C-7 are narrowing, bulge and space reduced as per MRI report. I want complete and permanent healing deliverance from Lord Jesus. Praise the...
Replies
13
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom